100% selected beech briquette from FSC® certifed cultivations, of excellent quality, ecological, environmentally sustainable, bark-free, without glues and aggregants, produced only with very high pressing.
Develops abundant, extremely powerful and long-lasting ﬂames for a very high radiant heat output. An ecological and safe alternative to traditional wood. It reaches very high temperatures in a short time and keeps them constant for a long time with low consumption and low residues.
Designed for professional use in pizza ovens and bakeries and for all wood-fred cooking.
- High calorifc power
- Chemical, physical and bacteriological analyses made by the Istituto Giordano (RN-ITA) printed on the packaging
- Made in Extra-UE
- EUTR compliant (reg. UE 995/10)
- Emissions compliant with European regulations on
discharges into the atmosphere
- Compatible with use in food preparation environment according to H.A.C.C.P. standard (reg. UE 852/04)
- Not subject to MOCA regulation (reg. UE 2023/06) or similar regulations for direct food contact
- ISPM15 pallet by request